Insider tip: "Kurpfalz"
Heidelberg as the capital of Electoral Palatinate, with its wild and romantic castle.
The asparagus town of Schwetzingen with its baroque palace and extensive palace garden.
The city of Speyer with its UNESCO World Heritage cathedral.
These sites, steeped in history, form the triptych of this trip through the highlights of Electoral Palatinate. This is all accentuated with enjoyment of a wine tasting session with fine wines from the region.
You can then take stock of the special experiences on your trip in the South Sea atmosphere of Thermen & Badewelt Sinsheim and relax properly once again.
- 5 x overnight stay
- 5 x generous breakfast
- 1 x 3-course meal/buffet in the restaurant
- 1 x wine tasting, 5 wines with bread and water
- 1 x Heidelberg Castle with funicular railway ride and entry to the castle courtyard, Fasskeller & German Pharmacy Museum
- 1 x day ticket for Sinsheim palm paradise without sauna*
- 1 x ticket to the Technical Museum in Speyer or Sinsheim
- 1 x ticket to the Schwetzingen palace garden
From €449.50 per person in a double room
From €604.50 in a single room
Boarding house price:
From €474.50 per person in a double room
From €654.50 in a single room
This arrangement can be booked from 01/04 to 31/10/2023. Arrival is possible on any day.
Important information for visiting Thermen & Badewelt Sinsheim:
- Entry is only possible with a dated online ticket incl. a confirmed lounger. The maximum number of visitors is subject to strict limitation, which may in isolated cases result in the ticket category included in the arrangement already being sold out owing to high demand and only tickets in a higher price category with an additional surcharge being available. In this case, the hotel will contact the guests.
- All guests get their own lounger in “Palmenparadies” area for the duration of their visit. The type of lounger (single lounger or double lounger) is selected through the hotel on reservation, depending on availability.
- You will receive the tickets included in the arrangement at the hotel reception upon arrival or in advance by email upon request.
- Children under the age of 4 can use the palm paradise with their parents every day free of charge. Children and adolescents between the ages of 5 and 15 can only use the palm paradise from 8 AM to 4 PM on family Saturdays.
- More information and opening hours, as well as the house and bathing rules for Badewelt Sinsheim can be found