Friends on tour
Quality time with the best of friends. We offer a simple, straightforward package for something that is under-served far too often. No long planning phase, no tedious coordination: Everything is right to hand here. Heidelberg Castle for culture-lovers, bargain hunting at the outlets in Nussloch for shopaholics. For the friends who like to take a more relaxed approach, there is the palm paradise at Thermen & Badewelt Sinsheim. And all friends are sure to love one thing: The delicious food from the Palatin kitchen.
- 2 x overnight stay
- 2 x generous breakfast
- 1 x 3-course meal/buffet in the restaurant
- 1 x Heidelberg Castle with funicular railway ride and entry to the castle courtyard, Fasskeller & German Pharmacy Museum
- 1 x entry per person to the Vitaltherme & sauna (incl. palm paradise and sports pool) with reserved lounger in the nude area*
- 1 x Heidelberger Studentenkuss specialty
From €219.50 per person in a double room
From €299.00 in a single room
Boarding house price:
From €229.50 per person in a double room
From €319.00 in a single room
This arrangement cannot be booked between 23/12/2023 and 03/01/2024. Arrival is possible on any day for the rest of the year.
Important information for visiting Thermen & Badewelt Sinsheim:
- Entry is only possible with a dated online ticket incl. a confirmed lounger. The maximum number of visitors is subject to strict limitation, which may in isolated cases result in the ticket category included in the arrangement already being sold out owing to high demand and only tickets in a higher price category with an additional surcharge being available. In this case, the hotel will contact the guests.
- All guests get their own lounger in the nude sauna area for the duration of their visit. The type of lounger (single lounger or double lounger) is selected through the hotel on reservation, depending on availability.
- You will receive the tickets included in the arrangement at the hotel reception upon arrival or in advance by email upon request.
- Children under the age of 4 can use the palm paradise with their parents every day free of charge. Children and adolescents between the ages of 5 and 15 can only use the palm paradise from 8 AM to 4 PM on family Saturdays.
- More information and opening hours, as well as the house and bathing rules for Badewelt Sinsheim can be found here