Treat yourself to an exclusive three-course candlelight dinner/buffet in the cozy atmosphere of our restaurant Premiere.The spa and swimming complex Thermen & Badewelt Sinsheim will cater to your every need. Escape to the South Seas and discover your favorite place within Europe’s largest spa and aqua park & enjoy the exotic atmosphere created by more than 400 genuine palm trees, pleasant temperatures and inviting, turquoise water all around, as well as the largest sauna in the world!
- 2 x nights acommodation, including lavish breakfast buffet
- 1 x complimentary bottle of champagne in your room
- 1 x 3-course Candle-Light-Dinner/Buffet at the restaurant
- 1 x day pass for the Thermen & Badewelt Sinsheim*
- 1 x mountain railway tour to the Heidelberg castle including the castle yard and a visit to the German pharmacy museum
- 1 complementary bottle of water in your room
- free coffee in your room (Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee machine)
- free Wi-Fi, free Sky TV
- free bicycle and e-bike hire (april – september)
- On request and availability, you will receive two event tickets at the price of one, for the cultural events that take place during your stay in the Palatin Hotel*
*The tickets can also be collected at the reception before check-in. Check-in is possible from 3 pm on the day of arrival. Our reception is open 24 hours.
**This is only possible to own events. You can request your own activities at the reception or at the reservation.
€ 175,00 per person in double room
or book your stay through our reservations desk:
phone: +49 (0) 6222 582-183
fax: +49 (0) 6222 582-555
This package can be booked all year round for arrival on Friday and/or Saturday. Availability on other days may vary, please inquire.
Important information about the visit to the Thermen & Badewelt Sinsheim:
- The tickets included in the package are available upon arrival at the hotel reception
- Children up to 4 years old can use the palm trees free of charge with their parents
- Children and adolescents between 5 and 15 years can use the Palmparadies exclusively on the family saturdays
- The use of the Vitaltherme & Sauna is possible only from 16 years
- Note on non-textile events (1st Friday of the month): On these days, the Palmparadies is to be used free of textiles from 6 pm. From 6:30 pm, the supplement Vitaltherme & Sauna is booked
- From now on, no luggage cases or roller bags are allowed in the system. Guests could buy a bath bag at a cost of 2 €, if necessary, a higher-quality bag if necessary in the Kaulberg shop