The Best Western Plus Palatin Hotel is a 4-star hotel with boarding house and attached conference center in the heart of the wine town of Wiesloch. An approachable team await our guests. Their skill and attention to detail guarantee a pleasant and relaxed stay.
- 115 rooms in the main building (non-smoking)
- 16 conference and event spaces
- Catering with restaurant and DenkBar
- Free WiFi & Sky TV in the hotel rooms
- Panoramic sauna with roof terrace
- Fitness studio + free use of the “EasyFitness” studio, just 2 minutes’ walk away
- Free bottled water and free coffee in the rooms from Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee machines
- Free bike hire (April – September, subject to availability)
- Generous Breakfast buffet
- Pets are very welcome (excluding the boarding house)
- Designated ECOFIT building, we place great value on sustainability. We generate solar power on the roof and use an ecological cogeneration unit for heating
Discover our hotel and boarding house
We provide the following offers and services for you:
- Airport shuttle service (for a fee)
- Cleaning / laundry service
- Extra bed ( not possible in the boardinghouse) / cot
- Free use of the “EasyFitness” studio (2 min. walk)
Did you know…
- That you get a free bottle of wine if you don’t have your room cleaned during your stay?
- You also get two event tickets for the price of one for cultural events that take place during your stay at the Palatin. (Only valid for our own events)
Wellness & leisure
You can blissfully switch off from everyday life in our wellness area. Our panoramic sauna on the roof of the hotel offers a breathtaking view of the vineyards and the Kraichgau.
Whether on foot or by bike: There’s plenty to discover in Wiesloch and the surrounding area.
- Panoramic sauna on the roof of the hotel with a breathtaking view of the vineyards and the Kraichgau
- Relaxation room provides soothing accents
- Comfortable loungers invite you to relax
- Shower area and experience showers for feel-good refreshment after a hot sauna session
- Range of massages from Monday to Sunday. Book a massage appointment at the hotel reception
- The sauna can be used from 5:00 to 10:00 PM for a fee of €8.00. The sauna takes approx. one hour to heat up, so please give us sufficient advance notice.
Find out about our offerings in advance
Personalized offers for your trip! When you want more than “just” an overnight stay, choose one of our combination packages. Experience something new, without any stressful planning and at the best price.
Your contact person
Tel. : 06222 582-183