In the anniversary year 2012, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Palatin congress hotel is one more time one of the best BEST WESTERN Hotels in Germany. There were all in all more than 190 Hotels fighting for the coveted award!
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Palatin congress hotel this year was honored one more time with the Quality Award 2012 for one of the best BEST WESTERN Hotels in Germany. The coveted award goes to the most quality-orientated BEST WESTERN hotels worldwide due to their well organized quality management system for which the input of every single employee is necessary, because every human plays a big role in the BEST WESTERN PLUS Palatin congress hotel.
The Quality Award:
To make sure that all of the Best Western hotels worldwide follow the same high standards, every hotel is at least one time a year controlled by a strict quality-evaluation where cleanness and maintenance as well as the existence of certain minimal-standards and the competence and kindness of the employees are controlled. A very detailed points-based system, which is amongst others based on ratings of clients, helps the hotelier to know exactly which department still has to be developed.
To come to a conclusion, all 190 BEST WESTERN Hotels are rated and afterwards placed. The conclusion of the quality-evaluation is based on the following nine sectors:
1. Medallia, guest-evaluation: evaluation of the feedback questionnaires and the guest-evaluation on the homepage www.bwfeedback.com
2. Hotel.de, portal for hotel accommodation on the internet.
3. HRS.de, portal for hotel accommodation on the internet.
4. Holiday Check, portal for hotel accommodation on the internet.
5. Booking.com, portal for hotel accommodation on the internet.
6. The rate of complaint via our service-centre or the BEST WESTERN call center is also part of the quality-evaluation.
At last, the report of the quality-control, accomplished every year by a trained examinant, plays also a big role in the evaluation. The quality of
7. Guestrooms/public areas
8. Minimal-standards and
9. Service-ideas concerning the program for frequent-users called “BEST WESTERN Rewards” are controlled.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Palatin congress hotel takes the costumer`s satisfaction, abiding by the slogan “satisfaction was yesterday – today we elate!”, very seriously. Even young trainees from different departments are motivated to improve the guest`s satisfaction and develop suggestions for improvement in work groups, so they are very early bound in the process of quality-management. This is why we have to thank every single employee, because the success of one enterprise lies in the commitment of all employees!